Skip to content
Filthy Chai Espresso Martini
All the goodness of a dirty chai latte, plus tequila.
- 3.0 OZ 818 Tequila Reposado
- 0.25 OZ Agave Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Brewed Chai Tea, Cooled
- 1/3 Cup Coffee or Espresso, Cooled
- 1.0 OZ Milk or Milk Substitute (oat or coconut milk)
- + Cocoa Powder, unsweetened (garnish)
- SPICED WHIP INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 TSP Ground Cardamom
- 1/8 TSP Ground Ginger
- 2 TBSP Confectioners Sugar
- (1) Combine all ingredients into a shaker tin filled with ice.
- (2) Shake vigorously until the outside of the tin is frosty cold.
- (3) Strain, top with spiced whip and dust with cocoa powder.
- For the Spiced Whip:
- (1) In a chilled bowl with an electric mixer, combine ingredients and mix together until stiff peaks form.