Skip to content
Olive Oil Espresso Martini
Velvety smooth and subtly sweet with a delicious richness that must be tasted to be believed.
- 1.5 OZ 818 Tequila Reposado
- 1.25 OZ Espresso
- 0.25 OZ Simple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Great Quality Olive Oil (We used Graza "Drizzle")
- 0.5 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 OZ COFFEE LIQUEUR
- (1) Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin with plenty of ice.
- (2) Shake ferociously until the outside of the tin is frosty cold.
- (3) Strain and serve into chilled martini glass.
- (4) Garnish with 4 - 5 drops of olive oil. Run a toothpick through the dots to make floral pattern.