Skip to content
Autumn in NY
Embrace the cooler temperatures with this flavorful cocktail.
- 2 OZ Sesame-Washed 818 Tequila Reposado
- 0.25 OZ Scant Demerara Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Orange Peel
- For Sesame-Washed Reposado:
- (1) Combine one tsp of sesame oil and 400 MLs of reposado in an airtight container and let sit at room temperature for approximately one hour.
- (2) Transfer to freezer and freeze overnight.
- (3) Once frozen, remove the solids from the mixture.
- (4) Strain through a coffee filter to remove any smaller solids.
- For Cocktail:
- (1) Using a sliced orange to adhere, coat a very small portion of a rocks glass with black sesame seeds.
- (2) In a mixing glass, stir all ingredients with ice, then strain into glass with a large ice cube.
- (3) Garnish with an orange peel and black sesame seeds.