Skip to content
The Farmer's Market
Refreshing and vegetal, you can find *almost* everything for this drink at the market.
- 2.0 oz 818 Tequila Blanco
- 6 Basil Leaves, Torn in Half
- 0.5 oz a small red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 0.75 oz Fresh-Squeezed Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz 1:1 Simple Syrup
- 2-3 Jalapeño Wheels (optional)
- (1) Muddle the lime juice, red bell pepper and basil leaves thoroughly, until you have extracted as much bell pepper juice as possible.
- (2) Add tequila, simple syrup, jalapeño (if using) and ice and shake until chilled.
- (3) Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a red bell pepper strip, basil leaf, or jalapeño wheel on the rim.